One thing that everyone can agree on is that a restaurant gets its popularity by the taste of Food it serves and the way it services it. Gradually, the restaurant’s reputation starts to build up in the industry through the subsequent word of mouth publicity.
As per the current scenario, customers prefer ordering online more than dine-in, which makes a restaurant highly dependent on delivery platforms. With more orders coming in through delivery aggregators, the amount of commissions paid to them is also increasing.
In other words, the more a restaurant’s revenue comes from delivery aggregators, the less profit it makes due to the consequent hefty commissions paid.
The brand value of a restaurant is something which it earns over years of excellent service, this hard earned reputation may get compromised due to the limitations and errors that accompany the involvement of delivery platforms.
This makes clear that if a restaurant has to grow, it has to first be independent and optimize its resources efficiently. To operate with ease and avoid paying huge commissions, some of the popular restaurant chains are coming up with their own online ordering websites.
The Journey of your Restaurant to the Web
If you are a restaurant owner, you may be wondering how to take your business online. Here are a few tips:
- Create a website or mobile app. This is the first step in taking your business online. Your website or mobile app should be well-designed and easy to use. It should also include your menu, hours of operation, and contact information.
- Be active on social media. Social media is a great way to connect with potential customers. Make sure to post regularly on your social media channels and interact with your followers.
- Partner with food delivery aggregators. Food delivery aggregators can help you to reach new customers. However, be sure to negotiate a fair commission rate.
- Offer online ordering incentives. You can offer discounts or free delivery to encourage customers to order online.
- Track your results. It is important to track your results so that you can see how your online ordering efforts are performing. This will help you to determine what is working and what is not.
This is where TechRyde comes into the picture, and provides restaurants with the technology that they require to operate their business independently.
TechRyde online ordering solutions make doing business smarter, by offering the guest with menu suggestions, driven by intelligent and predictive technology.
Many restaurants can not update their menu of the week/ day on the online delivery apps. With TechRyde, restaurants can give their chefs a free hand to add more dishes to the menu as the menu distribution technology distributes the menu and updates the prices in real time from POS.
At last, TechRyde emerges as a game changer, which provides the restaurant with the right technology in order to grow more holistically amidst high competition.
TechRyde stands as a leading digital restaurant and Food commerce solutions provider because of its features like:
- ✓ No Download
- ✓ Payment interface
- ✓ Payment via SMS
- ✓ Receipt on SMS
- ✓ Order direct to POS
- ✓ Sales Dashboard
- ✓ Get personalised alerts
- ✓ Item 86 from POS
Having an online presence is essential for restaurants in today’s digital age. TechRyde’s platform can help restaurants create and maintain a strong online presence without any coding knowledge or technical expertise. This can help restaurants reach new customers, keep existing customers coming back, and increase sales.