Last Modified: ___8 Aug 2019________
- Background and Scope
www.techryde.com (“Website”) is owned, registered and operated by TechRyde LLC (“Company“), a Limited Liability company bearing EIN 32-054000, incorporated under the provisions of Delaware State in USA and having its registered office at Suite 201 B, 260 Chapman Rd, Newark, DE 19702, USA.
- Please note that you are not required to provide us with your personal information. However, by electing not to share your personal information with us, you may be unable to avail the services or goods you need for which such information is required.
- Wherever the context so requires,
- “Personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- “Sensitive personal data or information” of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to password, financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history, biometric information, any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
2. Who is responsible for your personal information?
- Personal data or information
- We may collect information about name and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers; demographic attributes, when tied to personal information that identifies you; photographs and testimonials; transactional data, including products and services ordered, financial details and payment methods; company data such as the name, size and location of the company you work for and your role within the company; data from surveys and publicly available information, such as social media posts; unique IDs such as your mobile device identifier or cookie ID on your browser; IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location; information about a device you use, such as browser, device type, operating system, the presence or use of “apps”, screen resolution, and the preferred language; behavioural data of the internet connected computer or device you use when interacting with the sites, such as advertisements clicked or viewed, sites and content areas, date and time of activities or the web search used to locate and navigate to a site and other sensitive personal data or information as enumerated under Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
- We collect the personal information only when it is required for business purposes. By collecting such information, we may directly and indirectly identify you by processing your personal information both offline and online. While collecting any personal information we indicate the purpose of collecting such information and obtain the consent of the provider of the information in writing.
- We also take reasonable steps to ensure that the person providing the information has the knowledge of the fact that the information is being collected, the purpose for which the information is being collected and the intended recipients of the information. We use the personal information only for the purpose for which the same has been collected.
- The providers of information are permitted, as and when requested by them, to review the information they had provided.
- We do not retain information after the purpose for which it is collected is accomplished unless the same is required to be retained under any law in force or for audit purposes. In such cases also, confidentiality of such information is maintained as per the data retention policies of the Company.
- The terms of confidentiality and disclosure of personal information will be recorded in the non-disclosure agreement that may be entered into with the provider of the information if any executed by the Company. We assure you that in the event of your personal information being shared by the Company with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you. You hereby grant your consent to the Company to share such information with its subsidiaries, business associates etc.
- In the course of its business we may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of business we may disclose or transmit information to any third party with your consent or permission through consent letters to be issued by the Company in this regard from time to time. The Company may transfer sensitive personal data or information to any body-corporate or person in United states or located in any country with prior written consent from you. The Company further ensures that such third party or body corporate who/which is/are in receipt of such sensitive personal data or information follows the same level of data protection and security as of the Company.
- The Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized person consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
- Your access to the information provided by you
- You may:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- have us delete any data we have about you; and
- express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Data Security: We take suitable precautions to protect your information and do not publish the sensitive personal data or information. When you submit sensitive information to us, your information is protected both online and offline. We will at all times abide by the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time, in handling sensitive personal information about you, your business or your directors. We have adopted reasonable security practices and standards and have a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that comprises of managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures with a view to ensure confidentiality and prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that, like most other Web servers, we place in your device that you use to access our website. This is done to recognize your device during a session or in your future visits to our website, primarily in order to provide better user experience.
We primarily use two kinds of cookies which are as follows:
- Session cookie: Session cookies remain only as long as a browsing session is active, and are intended to avoid user inconvenience during browsing. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session and expire at the end of the browsing session. Session cookies also assist the user in navigating the website, and allow the user to access secure parts of the webpage when logged in.
- Persistent cookie: Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device even after termination of a browsing session. It helps in recalling the preferences or actions of the user. Persistent cookies are used for a variety of purposes such as retaining the visitor’s language and regional preference(s) at the end of each browsing session. We may use services of third-party analytics service provider to analyze cookies to carry out a behavioral analysis in order to enhance user experience and convenience, and also to provide targeted and relevant content to visitors.
Depending on the type and settings of your browser, cookies may be accepted by default.
- You may change the settings of your browser to delete existing cookies or prevent future cookies from being automatically accepted. If you disable cookies, certain parts and functions of our website may not be available.
- To personalize your experience on the Company’s Website or to support one of its promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number (cookie).
- “Cookies” enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing your experience, or making your visit more convenient.
- Your privacy and security will not be compromised when you accept a “cookie” from the Company’s Website. None of your personal information will be accessed by enabling Cookies. Please refer to Personal Information Policy for further details.
- We reserve the rights to collect, analyze and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- Choice/Opt-out: If the User wishes to opt- out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so. Further, if a User wishes to remove all their contact information from the Website, they can do so by opting out of the Website from its system(s).
- Contact details
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our privacy team by emailing to email@example.com
Grievance Officer: Sandeep Verma
Address: 719 Waves Silver Tower Sector 18 Noida UP 201301 India
Written inquiries to the Global Data Protection Officer may be addressed to:
Global Data Protection Officer
Suite 201 B1, 260 Chapman Av,
Newark, DE 19702